★★★ Feature List ★★★
• Floats over other apps, allowing true multitasking
• Share notes with other applications, such as Dropbox, Evernote, or whatever else you use. hovernote works with the apps you already have.
• Autosave keeps track of all of the notes you write in the Recent Notes list
• Select and edit text using the Edit Toolbar
• Reading and writing to .txt files on your device
• Reading and writing to .txt files synced with a Dropbox App Folder (BETA)
• Can have an unlimited number of notes open simultaneously
• Configuration Options:
‣ Whether to keep a persistent notification after closing all of the notes, to quickly open a new note
‣ Whether to autosave a .txt file note
‣ Whether to hide the window controls when switching away from a note, to save screen space
‣ Window Transparency
‣ Font style and size
★★★ Suggestions, Bug Reports, etc? ★★★
Honestly, development is glacially slow. I don't have anywhere near as much time as I used to to work on hovernote.
Also I am aware that some of the settings do not persist across app restarts and will fix that at some point.
The app is now free due to the new requirement for me to have my physical address on the app store page if I want to continue selling it.
If you have any questions please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails responded to on a best-effort basis.
Tags: hovernote, andiroid hovernote indir, hovernote app moving on display, hovernote 2, hovernote dropbox.
Full changelogs at http://mjlim.net
2.0.3: Notes can be removed from the Recent Notes list by long-pressing
• Dropbox app folder integration (BETA!)
• Undo/Redo buttons in the Edit Toolbar
• Greatly improved iconified notes (transparency, animation, snap to sides)
• Display a changelog the first time you open hovernote
• Generate a filename using the current time if none is provided when saving
• Fixed an issue with keyboard focusing on older versions of Android