HP All-in-One Printer Remote
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Manage printer
- Scan from phone
- Only wi-fi
- Only certain printers
+ By Hewlett Packard Development Company, L.P.
Use this app to manage your HP All-in-One printer.
This printer app lets you manage the functions of your HP All-in-One printer. To ensure compatibility, make sure the printer says ePrint. The app only works over Wi-Fi and will not work when out of network range. But from the HP app, you can check the printer status, check the ink and toner levels, and get your cartridge information. You can scan documents with your phone's camera, create .pdf files, and either email or print them.
The printer app is easy to use and the functions are easy to find. It easily finds the printer on the network and lets you scan documents from your phone.
The app only works over Wi-Fi, so it's limited to your living space. It does not automatically save documents after you scan them, which would be really nice. Also, you can't designate which tray to print from.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
For full list, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N121
• Improved printing experience on Android 5.1
• Minor bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
So far so good
I love it, this App allows one to send your work to the printer with out booting the computer up.
Great work. One way to improve is to have a status report on whether the job is printing, or it was stopped due to some error. But it's not something that should bring the rating down.
Difficult to send directly to my printer
Superior photo printing thus far! Easy to use, printer tells me everything I need to kno.
I want this PDF downloaded on my mobile printed, but when I try it tells me to "tap the triangle above" but there is no triangle.