Release 2 onwards, HunyDoo uses only the Menu Button (this address the first comment/feedback posted below).
HunyDoo does NOT send any data to any server- data is stored locally on the phone and it can be deleted anytime by the user.
- Register current Location (Use Menu button)
- Use a map to register another location (Use Menu button)
- Specify a task (Use Menu button) and then identify the location where the reminder should be generated
- User gets an audible notification when in the vicinity of the location
- To not receive the reminder the next time at that location, delete the task.
- To delete the task, select the task and hold it for 2 to 4 seconds - a menu to delete the item will appear.
- Also supports TR-zh; please send a note if you want other languages to be supported.
Go places - do things - forget nothing!
Privacy: HunyDoo does not send any data to any server - it requires internet connection to obtain Google Maps. The location indicated by the user is locally stored on the Phone and it can be deleted by the user any time.
The user has complete control over the location data, and HunyDoo doesn't collect or transfer the data to anyone/anywhere.
Tags: promemoria per luogo, hunydoo apk, cancellazione promemoria, locationtaskreminder, task reminder 2 users, rappel sonor et visuel, location based reminders, file promemoria percorso, percorso promemoria, code for selecting location from map in.
b1.0.48 (April 28, 2011)
- First Beta release
b2.0.50 (May 9, 2011)
- Use only Menu button - DPAD_CENTRE not used anymore
- Supports Android 2.1 Update 1 / API Level 7