iCal Import/Export 2.1 Premium
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
---Set up a synchronisation schedule for your calendar with any source now---
*Thank you for interest in the premium Version.*
iCal Import/Export 2.1 is the revival of the popular App iCal Import/Export.
The app has been completely rewritten und many bugs could be solved and a lot of new features have been implemented. Finally the app works with android 4 devices!
With this app you can import iCal file from various sources into your local calendar. Import your Events without using the cloud!
You can also save sources as favorites!
Furthermore you have the possibility to create and delete calendars.
If you have suggestions or complains please send an email with subject "iCal Import/Export 2.0" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like the app, than support me futher by buying me a beer. (You can find the link in the app in the menu :-) )
- Removing "mailto:" from organizer if present
- 1-click import
- Saving import settings
- Sources with untrusted certificates should work now
A dialog will ask you to trust
- ftp bug still there
special characters in username or password
- Bugfix in ftp authentication
- More relaxed parsing and more compatibility
Tell me if this has negative impact!!!
- One notification per planned import (only permium version)
- Bugfix in reminder code
- Added .ical/.iCal extension
- Schedule your calendar imports! (only premium version)
- Purge calendar before import option
- Import funktioniert nun auch ohne UID
- Editing calendars
- Set color of calendar
- Support for one VALarm per event (only permium version)
- Canceling events through Status CANCELLED
- Opening ical files from Gmail
- ExDate and RDate should be supported now
- Fix when organizer is empty
- Major bugfix of incorrect handling daylight saving.
If your timezone uses daylight saving, please check your entries and send an error report if something is wrong!
- Fix in direct calendar import, calendar changes were not respected.
- Landscape and portrait mode supported
- Planned imports can be triggered manually (only premium version)