50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By IceHosting
A few examples what you can do with IceRemote:
- Connect you PC to your TV and use your PC as a media PC with your mobile as a remote control
- Watch movies on your PC and control them with your mobile phone
- Give presentations without touching your computer. Just go to the next slide with your phone
- Play games on your PC controlling them with your phone.
- Listen to music from your PC and control the songs and volume with your phone
- Shutdown and boot your PC everywhere in your house
How it works
Our app connects your phone to your computer via the local area network. Every time you move your finger on the phone, our app reads the movement you just made and sends that movement via your local network to your computer. Our application on your computer receives the messages from your phone and turns them in a movement action to move the cursor. This whole action is done in a fraction of a second.
Beside the movement we also added a few extra buttons in the application. With these extra buttons it's possible to:
- Shutdown your PC
- Boot your PC (Wake On Lan)
- CTRL keys
- F keys
What do I need
You need a phone with the Android operation system and a computer. We support default the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Linux (any flavor) with kernel 2.6 or higher
The computer needs to have the Oracle Java JRE installed.
Visit www.iceremote.com to download the server application.
Tags: iceremote.apk, iceremote apk.
Initial release of IceRemote