10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Over 500 times plussed on Google+ and a nice rating by our users. Try it out yourself to find out if you agree with the reviews.
"Answering questions keeps you focused while conceptualizing the plans."
Featured on Gizmodo's "App deals of the day"
"It’s simple yet very reliable. Check it out."
"The interface is simple and effective; there’s no visual clutter to get in the way of your thoughts."
"..the app sets itself apart from the pack.."
- Write down ideas, add notes.
- Question sets by our expert partners for your ideas on apps (by Applits), movies (by YouPix.org) and startups (by Founder2be.
- Our basic question sets on personal motivation, realization and much more
- Share or backup your ideas using the apps on your phone (Gmail, Dropbox, etc).
This tool is designed to be clean and simple, so when an idea pops up, you can use it quickly and get back to sleep or your meeting (or both).
OUR EXPERT PARTNERS
These community sites provide you with questions on their expertise that help you strengthen your ideas.
Applits - App idea competition
YouPix - Movie idea competition
Founder2be - Find a co-founder for your start-up
PRIVACY & OWNERSHIP
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage.
Everything you write is stored only on your device and will always be yours.
If you create enough ideas, you can find a page that includes a donate button.
Download the app and let your ideas grow!
We’re always up for listening to your questions and feedback -- please email us at email@example.com or visit our app’s website and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Tags: idea growr.
- Improved the way the question pack options are shown.
- In 'all ideas' overview, ideas with status 'serious' are shown bold. You can update this at core part of the idea.
- Added Portuguese Brazil. thanks to Fábio Guimarães (request by Irlen menezes)
- Improvements on the Greek language, thanks to Antonis Bouritsas
Problems, questions or feature requests, contact us via email or twitter (@ideaGrowr)