iDigi Connector for Android
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
With the free iDigi® Connector for Android download, any Android device can be integrated with the iDigi Device Cloud. The application provides a graphic layout where most significant iDigi settings can be configured. It also provides direct device registration in iDigi, using an existing account.
The iDigi Connector for Android exposes the following features to application developers:
- Direct file upload to the iDigi Device cloud.
- Two-way messaging facility for full cloud-to-device messaging and control.
- Remote device management including file system.
- Remote notifications and messages.
- Secure data transmission.
The iDigi Connector for Android supports Android devices v2.2 and higher.
Using the iDigi Connector for Android Eclipse extensions, you will be able to create iDigi connected Android applications in minutes. Thanks to our getting started tutorials, Eclipse plug-ins and examples, the process is quite easy and fast. Use this update site in your Eclipse environment to install the iDigi Connector for Android Eclipse extensions:
This is an example of an Android application using the iDigi Connector for Android:
For further information please visit:
Tags: example code idigi, idigi applications code examples, idigi, phonegap api demo, digi internatinoal garage door automation, idigiconnector, charlie brave, conector para eclipse, idigi demo.
* Removed ADDP (device discovery) service.
* Added new option to keep the application running when screen goes off.
* Added compatibility for devices with Android 2.1.
* Improved application stability.
* Added new intents to notify third party applications when iDigi Connector service starts or stops.
* Important changes in the iDigi Connector for Android Eclipse plug-ins adding new demos and features.
* Several minor bug fixes.