Infinite Painter Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Complete tutorial
- Amount of effects, layers and brushes
- Professional tools
- We didn't find any, did you?
+ By Sean Brakefield
Infinite Painter allows you to bring out your creative side
Infinite Painter provides you a canvas with professional painting tools. It includes multitude of brushes designed to replicate realistic mediums. You can set color, brush, trace, effects... among many other stuff to create professional paintings just with your finger. And you ability, of course.
This is one of the most professional apps in this regard we've tried. It's specially recommended to be used on a Galaxy Note with stylus (actually, there's an specific optimized version for it). However, it can be used in any other smartphone or tablet. Accuracy on drawing will depend the screentouch response and screensize of your device, anyway, it's been optimized to offer a user-friendly experience.
You can save your project, apply layers, export the image with or without background. You can also import images from camera, gallery, Google image search or the current painting itself. After importing you can edit it to your own: re-size, rotate, flip, recolor...
Whatever you did expect from a painter app, you'll find in Infinite Painter.
- Numerous brushes separated into categories
- Blend and mix colors
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace and rub images
- Liquify mode
- Unlimited layers
- Project-playback from start to finish
- High-definition paintings (2048 x 2048)
- Import images from your camera, your gallery, or from the web
- Five types of symmetry - horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- A pull out protractor to quickly create straight lines or circles
- Search millions of colors via ColourLovers.com
- Five drawing modes - normal, pen, rectangle, ellipse, and line
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Fluid interface
- Reference images
- Export images as JPEG
- Import from Infinite Design
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
**If you have a Galaxy Note, search for your version of this app**
-Fixed layouts on some devies
-Fixed missing Liquify tool on some devices
-Fixed force close issue when rasterizing image
-Fixed lag in brushes
-Fixed liquify not redoing
-Added Harmony (Sketcher) brushes
-Moved files to Infinite Studio folder to prepare for cross-app content sharing
-Faster undo / redo
-Customize the color wheel in the Settings
-Organized settings into categories
-Added stylus tilt support and a setup screen for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Swatches are on top of color pallet. Overall very good painting app
Unable to import images
Not user friendly, needs massive improvement.
Crashes every few minutes
I love this app! Best of its kind.
For some reason the brushes don't want to work and ended up being little dots...and I don't like it ...but over all a good app...if you can fix this Minor problem and the crashing I would rate it a five star! I'm starting to hate it when crashing cause its a waste f time working on something that's so beautiful to you and then poof! Out of no where it crashes and i was like what the f*ck! So pleas