5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Complete tutorial
- Amount of effects, layers and brushes
- Professional tools
- We didn't find any, did you?
Infinite Painter allows you to bring out your creative side
This is the paid version of Infinite Painter which includes more effects, layers and many other edition resources.
Infinite Painter provides you a canvas with professional painting tools. It includes multitude of brushes designed to replicate realistic mediums. You can set color, brush, trace, effects... among many other stuff to create professional paintings just with your finger. And you ability, of course.
This is one of the most professional apps in this regard we've tried. It's specially recommended to be used on a Galaxy Note with stylus (actually, there's an specific optimized version for it). However, it can be used in any other smartphone or tablet. Accuracy on drawing will depend the screentouch response and screensize of your device, anyway, it's been optimized to offer a user-friendly experience.
You can save your project, apply layers, export the image with or without background. You can also import images from camera, gallery, Google image search or the current painting itself. After importing you can edit it to your own: re-size, rotate, flip, recolor...
Whatever you did expect from a painter app, you'll find in Infinite Painter.
- 100+ brushes separated into categories
- Blend and mix colors
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace and rub images
- Liquify mode
- Unlimited layers
- Project-playback from start to finish
- High-definition paintings (2048 x 2048)
- Import images from your camera, your gallery, or from the web
- Five types of symmetry - horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- A pull out protractor to quickly create straight lines or circles
- Search millions of colors via ColourLovers.com
- Five drawing modes - normal, pen, rectangle, ellipse, and line
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Fluid interface
- Reference images
- Use any brush as a soft eraser
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or PSD
- Import from Infinite Design
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
**If you have a Galaxy Note, search for your version of this app**
Keywords: paint, painting, sketch, draw, art, adobe photoshop, corel painter, artrage, art rage, graphic design, layers, brushes, blend, DirectStylus, directstylus
-Fixed layouts on some devies
-Fixed missing Liquify tool on some devices
-Fixed force close issue when rasterizing image
-Fixed lag in brushes
-Fixed liquify not redoing
-Added Harmony (Sketcher) brushes
-Moved files to Infinite Studio folder to prepare for cross-app content sharing
-Faster undo / redo
-Customize the color wheel in the Settings
-Organized settings into categories
-Added stylus tilt support and a setup screen for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Tremendous paint effects with layers and the ability to add and montage photos. Buy the full version so this guy will keep developing
Just like infinite design it gets very slow quickly. Create three or more layers and watch the performance decrease. Awaiting a serious improvement .
Well worth purchasing full app!
It's a great art app but one of the reasons I purchased it was the new liquify tool, which is nowhere to be found! It's mentioned in help but isn't on the stated panel, am I missing something? The only other issue I've got is tracing a large image, such
Aside from the bugs (which we normally see in development), this app has great potential!
I tried this app years ago, and I loved the interface, but it was too buggy to use. I'm glad to see that it has had steady improvements- it's now my goto app for painting on my note 3. I've tried every painting app I could find, this is the only one tha
this is way better than sketchbook !! love having more control and blending options. only thing that would make this more awesome would be actual blending tools 👍