"Are You Looking To Be Employed Next Week?"
So are thousands of people across the country.
Do you have a job interview lined up? Do you know you are expected to bring? Are you ready to handle the nervousness? If not, honestly ask yourself this question...
How do you expect to get a job? It's too easy to not be taken seriously...
Granted, most people do not know what is expected of them when they first start going to job interviews. (Which is a good reason why it may take more than one.) If they do get hired, it's probably because no one prepared the way they were supposed to...
It's like choosing bad over worse!
Your job is your lively hood. If you absolutely NEEDED to find yourself a job, would you be willing to do what it takes to get your name on the top of a job recruiter's list?
If I told you everything that was expected of you - what to bring, what questions are going to be asked, and what questions you should know to ask....
Just LOOK at some of the information you will find inside:
* Learn why it is important to understand a company's application process before contacting them.
* Understand the power of describing your weaknesses as strengths.
* 11 practice questions that interviewers are GOING to ask you.
* 8 questions that recruiters are NOT allowed to ask.
* 10 practice questions an interviewer may ask you if you've just graduated from college.
* 10 questions YOU may want to ask the interviewer to let them know you're serious about getting this job.
* Learn which colors are best to wear to your interview - for both men and women.
* Learn the rules for sending your resume through email - not all companies are the same.
* Discover a sneaky tactic for getting information out of current employees.
* Learn the question to ask to show confidence in any interview.
* 15 areas in which your interviewer will be judging you - know them!
* 3 sets of skills that a potential employer will expect you to have.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Grab your FREE copy TODAY!
We would like to hear any suggestions from you. You can mail to email@example.com
Tags: job interview prep productivity for
from 8 reviews