JuiceDefender - battery saver
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
Also in : Battery Saving
- Comprehensive connectivity scheduling
- CPU scaling when phone is idle
- Different customizable profiles
- Full activity log
- Smart brightness control
- Connectivity control sometimes becomes intrusive (for example when updating from the market)
JuiceDefender is an app that helps you out with saving battery by managing data, cpu and connectivity
There are three components that drains battery most: connectivity (3G/4G/WiFi), CPU speed and mobile data (apps, processes). JuiceDefender wants to give you comprehensive control over these components in order to save some battery.
First, it contains 5 preset profiles (from default mode to full customization): balanced, agressive, extreme, advanced, customized). By that way, you can set when to enable/disable 3G/4G/WiFi, set CPU speed to adapt it to the needs of each app or processes and manage them to your liking (task killing).
Thus, it contains mobile data toggle automation, as well as connectivity toggle automation (APN), battery consumption optimization (when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.), smart brightness control and a full activity log of all of this.
But what we've really found interesting are two features: "Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling" and "CPU scaling when phone is idle". First one, will enable/disable connectivity automatically, when you think you're going to need it. Second feature, decreases CPU speed not to waste battery when isn't needed.
JuiceDefender has been developed by LateDroid, an experienced developer focused on the extension of battery life by controlling system parameters in a understandable way for amateur users.
It's true that the main catch of our smartphones is their battery-life. For that reason, we consider JuiceDefender a must have since it truly helps us to extend battery life.
JuiceDefender - Battery Saver is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend the battery life of your Android device. Packed with smart functions, it automatically and transparently manages the most battery draining components, like 3G/4G connectivity and WiFi.
The _preset modes_ are the perfect way to gain precious hours of battery life - literally as easy as one tap!
JuiceDefender also allows _complete customization_ through a clean and intuitive user interface; and once configured it runs by itself, improving battery life in a fully automated manner.
Finally, it _integrates seamlessly_ with power control widgets and shortcuts, without interfering with manual settings.
With JuiceDefender - Battery Saver you can easily manage Mobile Data, WiFi and CPU speed, you can keep power consumption under control (e.g. disabling connectivity when the battery runs low), schedule regular Synchronization events, enable or disable connectivity for specific apps, auto-toggle WiFi depending on your location, and much more.
When it comes to smartphones, battery life is never enough: run at full capacity when you need it, but save battery when you don’t, with JuiceDefender.
Over 7 million downloads show that it really works - try it for a few days and see for yourself, it’s free!
- 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface
- Home screen Battery Widgets
- Mobile Data toggle automation
- 2G/3G toggle automation**
- WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
- Location-aware WiFi Control (e.g. enable WiFi only at home/work, disable it otherwise)
- Battery Consumption Optimization (e.g. when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.)
- Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling (regular schedule, night time/peak time, week days/weekends)
- Connectivity Control for Specific Apps with Interactive Training mode
- CPU scaling when phone is idle**
- Smart Brightness control
- Bluetooth control with Automatic Reconnect
- Full Activity Log
- It’s FREE!
* Some features require upgrading to JuiceDefender Plus or Ultimate.
** Available if supported by your ROM
More information, reviews, and support: JuiceDefender.com
Join the community: facebook.com/JuiceDefender
- added per-network "keep enabled" for Location
- added per-app custom controls
- reworked the widgets, improved "user" control
- added Bluetooth enable/connect in QuickBox
- improved tablet/Honeycomb support
- better handling of the keyguard during phone calls
- removed read logs permission
- several fixes: night/peak schedules only starting the first time, Traffic bug, workaround for Bluetooth FC, AOSP on 2.3.7
- UI tweaks
- Shahriar T. Downloaded 9h ago
- Peoplesjanice Downloaded January
- Vanessa F. Downloaded December
- Janno R. Downloaded December
- Seyed Mohsen S. Downloaded December
- Céline F. Added to list December
- Gedyn O. Downloaded December
- Jean Carlos C. Downloaded December
- Arvinder M. Downloaded December
keeps telling me I have low memory and it will kill the action. but when I check my memory, its fine....and it keeps telling that it is not compatible with AOSP and to get CyanogenMod. I'm taking it out...
Xseko wih napok bodo tapi bijok
Great app. Saves battery life.
I decided to finally uninstall after my phone dies after only three hours with the app installed. I DL'd some other battery saver and it notified me that this app is a heavy battery threat. Very counter-effective. No thanks, battery drinker.
No update in over a year
Works great on my android Phone