100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Multiple "wallets" can be created in jVault, each with "cards" of data grouped in individual categories. With jVault, you can easily recall important information on your Android device in an instant. A search feature is available allowing you to search all the cards for a specific text string, making it easy to find information among numerous cards.
Cloud backup is available to backup and restore your data using your personal Dropbox online account. All data is encrypted, and stored in your personal Dropbox account (never stored on a 3rd party server).
jVault is a well-established password manager and has been used by many smartphone users over the past several years. jVault started as a Palm WebOS app (winning the "Top Hot Apps" Award) before being ported to the Android platform.
- Easy to use Interface
- Ability to define multiple wallets
- Categories can be defined in each wallet
- Card field labels can be customized by the user
- Several pre-defined field labels are available using templates
- Data is secured using the AES Encryption Algorithm
- A single master password protects all wallet data
- Timed lockout due to inactivity
- Searching feature
- Fast operation
- Random password generator feature
- Web URLs, phone numbers, and email addresses are automatically converted to hyperlinks
- Cloud Backup and Restore using your personal DropBox account
- Custom template editor
- Ability to copy text from data fields into the clipboard buffer
- Export unencrypted data to a CSV file
- Import data from a CSV file
jVault is designed to run on the Android OS smartphone and tablet devices.
The minimum Android OS level is 2.1, so it should run on Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, and KitKat code-named OS versions.
Please rate the app if you like it and find it useful.
******** NEW! *********
Vault Desktop (companion desktop application) is now available for the Windows and Mac OSX machines. It is currently FREE to all jVault Android users.
jVD can be used to support jVault for Android, by allowing the entering and editing of password data directly on a PC or Mac, and then export and upload data to your Dropbox account for syncing with Android devices running the jVault app. See Cohosoft's web site for more details.
Keywords: password, vault, private, credit card, secure, encryption, safe, sensitive, security, wallet
Tags: jvault desktop, jvault open existing database, jvault andoid.
* Minor updates to correct an issue with jVault crashing on some KitKat devices when entering the unlocking password.