500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Accellion, Inc.
This kiteworks Android app lets users:
•Securely create, edit and view Microsoft Office files (Excel, Powerpoint and Word) online and offline.
•Annotate PDFs using embedded annotation tools.
•Drag and drop multiple files easily to move, copy, or share using innovative Move Tray feature.
•View real-time user activities on user activity dashboard including file and folder activities, user comments and assigned tasks.
•Securely browse, upload, send, and share files and folders on-the-go.
•Access files stored in SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Google Drive, Windows File Shares, DFS, OpenText and Documentum without a VPN.
•Assign tasks for files in a shared kiteworks folder to collaborators.
•Upload files from e-mail attachments, pictures from camera, camera roll, and files from other apps to secure kiteworks folders.
•Email preview of a file with embedded Watermark
•Request a file directly to a folder from internal or external users
•Lock/unlock files on kiteworks folders and SharePoint.
•Preview over 200 types of files securely without having to download them.
This kiteworks Android app requires a user account on a kiteworks system. This app provides mobile business users the flexibility to use their own devices to securely share information with both internal and external collaborators without compromising enterprise data security and compliance.
If you do not have a kiteworks account, please visit http://www.accellion.com/trial
• Email File enhancements: now you can add files to email from any kiteworks and/or Enterprise Sources
• New Connectors: Browse, upload, download, share and edit content stored in Google Drive and OneDrive for Business
• Ability to view received files (sent via the "Send File Preview" option) on the mobile device
• You can now add and delete bookmarks when annotating a PDF
• New feature in our mobile productivity suite - You can copy content from other apps and paste into our editor