Later allows you to add website articles and videos to a list that you can come back to view at a later time.
- Use the "Share" feature from another application such as a browser or twitter application and select the "Later" application.
- When you want to view the items you've added to Later, open the Later application. By default you will be shown the Unread items. URLs are automatically highlighted.
- Click on an item to open it in the browser. (Note: if there are multiple URLs in the text there will be a prompt to select the one to open)
- Click on the icon in the top-left corner to change the filter to one of: Unread, All, or Read.
- Click the wrench icon to set the settings for font size and URL color.
- Click the magnifying glass to search on the view that is open (Unread, All, or Read).
- Long-press an item to mark it as read or unread.
from 1 reviews