5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Acadoid Developer
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for recording her/his lecture while teaching using LectureNotes (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for recording the lecture's audio while taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has many potential applications outside university, for instance in business or technology.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (the development is done on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad).
NOTE: Even though this app can be used on its own, it is mainly intended to serve as an extension for LectureNotes and is best used in conjunction with it. If you wish to record audio while taking handwritten notes, please launch LectureNotes and start audio recording there, the audio files will be stored within the corresponding notebook directory.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows audio signals to be recorded and replayed
* allows lectures (and other audio signals) to be recorded in a synchronized fashion while taking handwritten notes using LectureNotes (requires LectureNotes to be installed)
* allows lectures (or other recorded audio signals) to be replayed in a synchronized fashion together with the handwritten notes taken using LectureNotes (requires LectureNotes to be installed)
Possible issue: For good audio quality, it is advisable to use an external microphone, in particular when taking notes with a stylus with a hard tip in parallel (the noise that the tip causes on the device display and human voices are in the same frequency range and the former cannot be filtered away reliably).
Tags: record lectures and take notes, lecturenotes acadoid developer libre, lecture notes recorder.
* several minor improvements
* Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French localizations added (languages of the largest user proportions after English, German, and Korean, other languages will follow in order of user proportion)
* Korean localization added (language of the largest user proportion after English and German, other languages will follow in order of user proportion)