Lisa, your language interactive smartphone assistant, lets you control your smartphone with solely your voice and combines native device functionality with internet services in a unique way.
It was designed with the intention to use a smartphone in an "eyes free" mode without using your hands.
Lisa lets you use your voice to send messages, search for contacts, make phone calls, and more. Ask Lisa to do things just by talking the way you talk. Lisa understands what you say and even talks back if she needs more information. Lisa is so easy to use and does so much, you’ll keep finding more and more ways to use it:
- Turn WIFI on/off
- Turn Bluetooth on/off
- Get time (local and other cities)
- Get current date
- Set, change, enable and disable alarm
- Set, start, stop, resume and reset timer
- Do basic calculations (+, -, *, /)
- Search for contacts in your address book
- Call phone numbers
- Send text messages
- Read text messages
- Send emails
- Read emails
- Get current weather or forecast (local and other cities)
- Retrieve stock prices
- Get the latest news
- Get locations and directions
- Find places of interest (like restaurants, pharmacies, etc.)
- Search the internet using Google, Bing or Yahoo
- Ask Wikipedia
- Open Apps
- Create, move, delete and show calendar entries
- Play music
- Create and show reminders
I will add functionality and fix issues with frequent updates.
Therefore, feedback is always appreciated.
Works with Google text-to-speech (TTS) and speech-to-text (STT) technology. Supports any TTS engine available on Google Play, so if you find the voice ugly, search for a IVONA, SVOX, etc.
- English (United States, United Kingdom)
- German (Germany)
Keywords: Siri, Speech, Voice, TTS
Tags: lisa beta screenshots , lisa , lisabeta , lisa test , can xperia s use the jennie voice , lisa app bedienen , lisa beta , lisa sprachausgabe , tts voice lisa