For instance, you don’t know when exactly you will leave work this evening, but whenever you do, and are crossing the grocery store on your way home, you want to be reminded to pick up milk. Location Alert to the rescue!
- Don't know what time you'll be crossing the science department, but need to remember to drop off that assignment whenever you do?
- Don't know what time you'll reach office but must remember to hand in that check to accounting?
- Need a reminder to pick up the DVD you left at Sam's house whenever you're in the vicinity next time?
- Want a reminder to pick up medicines when crossing the chemist today?
Maximize your day's efficiency by completing tasks in a timely manner and with the least amount of traveling.
Unlike any other location alarm applications, Location Alert uses the smartest algorithms to ensure the most efficient use of your device's battery while providing maximum accuracy. Any application that is in constant contact with GPS satellites (such as Maps or Navigation software) will drain your battery rapidly. Location Alert, however, allows one to use its capabilities as much as desired while barely affecting the device's battery power at all. Rather than contacting satellites every second, the application uses genius mathematical formulae (distance, speed, time) and historical data to gauge your location along with GPS, hence only using GPS when in close proximity to provide you the accuracy that is essential. The technology is undoubtedly the best in class.
Location Alert boasts some really cool additional features and the best part is that it's absolutely free with no limit on functionality. The Geo-Snooze feature allows you to snooze a Location Alarm (Geo-Alarm) until the radius, previously set to trigger an alarm, is exited and re-entered.
A Deadline Alarm feature is another one sure to boost efficiency. In the event that you set a location alarm and fear you may not cross the set location within the next few days but must complete the task by the following Friday by 6:15pm under any circumstances, you can set a deadline alarm for this time. Thereafter, if you do not cross the set location by that time, an alarm reminding you to perform this task will trigger either way!
Often one crosses certain geographic locations, streets, areas, etc., on a daily basis. However, even though one of these streets may be a regular on your location reminder list, you may only need to be reminded to do something here on certain days of the week. For example, you may cross the dry-cleaner's every single day, however, you would only like to be alerted to pick-up or drop-off items on Tuesday's and Friday's. Location Alert has you covered!
So say goodbye to your traditional organizer and start enjoying the power of a smarter technology that gets things done - on the go!
Keywords: Location Alert, location alarm, location reminder, location-based alert, geographic alert, geographic alarm, geographic reminder, geo-alert, geo-alarm, geo-reminder, gps alert, gps alarm, gps reminder, gps-alert, gps-alarm, gps-reminder, area alert, area alarm, area reminder, area-based alert, absent-minded, forgetful, remind me, remind me when i get there, approaching alarm, reaching alarm.
Tags: source code to get location alert, geographic reminders, location alarm tutorial, location wise reminder in, coding for location alert to the rescue in, tutorial location, proximity alert, code to create alarm on reaching a location, location alert source code, location proximity alert example tutorial.
* Improved algorithms
* Bug fixes
* Battery life has been significantly improved
* Version is much lighter than before
- Kumaravelu M. Downloaded Dec 11, 2013
- Swapnil P. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Nikesh S. Downloaded Nov 8, 2013
- Vinothi Downloaded Sep 26, 2013
- Shiela Mae B. Downloaded Sep 10, 2013
- Siddharth A. Downloaded Jun 25, 2013
- Abhi2001 Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- Amit S. Downloaded Mar 18, 2013