500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Access your computer files from anywhere
- Lightweight and simple to set up
- Synchronize work across your devices
- Can only use free for 14 days
+ By LogMeIn, Inc.
Remote access to PC/Mac computers through your mobile device
We're entering the era of connecting all of our various devices to each other. LogMeIn is a big step forward in that direction. Set up a LogMeIn account and install the program on your computer, then use your name and password to access the data on your computer directly from your mobile device, no matter where you are. It works for both Mac and PC, and you'll be able to control any functions of your computer as though you were right in front of it. Save files right onto your device, enabling you to work offline. Line up your documents in the cloud to access them from anywhere. Other tools make it simple to manage media like photos and videos, synchronizing organization across desktop and mobile.
The app works super smoothly, and it gets a lot of positive feedback from users.
Note that this free version is just a 14 day trial. if you enjoy it, you'll pay to sign up for the unlimited version.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Remotely access your PCs and Macs with LogMeIn for Android. Works with an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro on your computer, which also includes access from your desktop and web browser, so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn app
2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro
3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn.
Includes these premium features that help you stay productive:
• File Manager lets you save files directly on your Android device so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
• Remote Application Access allows you to use PC/Mac applications from your Android device wherever you go, even proprietary business applications.
• Remote Sound lets you hear remote alerts and notifications during remote control sessions.
Optimized for Android tablets and phones (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
You need to create an account at LogMeIn.com, which includes a free 14-day trial of LogMeIn Pro. At the end of your free trial, you’ll need to purchase an account subscription to continue accessing your remote computers. Visit LogMeIn.com to find the subscription package that works best for you.
We love your feedback!
- You can now swipe down lists to refresh lists (pull-to-refresh)
- LogMeIn Central users with Alert Management permission can check and acknowledge the latest 100 alerts
- Computer Notes are now editable
- Search functionality has been extended to group names
- The search bar is visible anywhere in the Computer List
I set up all my clients on the free version then they decided to make it not free anymore. I will never recommend LogMeIn again. Teamviewer is much better.
So a few years ago I had to Pay via Android store for the ap which I did. Now logmein changes their terms and I can no longer use what I paid for. logged support call, what a joke. Rather consider teamviewer, cheaper if you buy (and logmein will force you to buy) a company that sells a product then no longer allows you to use, can't be trusted.
I am no longer able to use logmein on my note 4 after latest update. Is there any way to revert back to previous version till a fix Is determined?
I love this app it is very use if you need to access/control your home computer(s) while you are out and about.
I've been waiting for this to come out. It works great. Simple and easy to use.
It now locks up the instant it loads on all 4 android devices I have.
Always worked good for me.