Important note: To use the ManageWP android application first you need to register your account on https://managewp.com and add WordPress websites.
It has been designed for WordPress users by WordPress users, and it’s purpose is to be the quintessential management dashboard that users will use to take back control of all their WordPress sites with ManageWP’s powerful management, monitoring, backup, deployment, publishing, and security features.
Why we do this?
We created ManageWP with the primary goal of saving people time. We want this to enable our users to spend more time creating content and focusing on the things that matter most: your content, your customers, and your business.
We also want to bring peace of mind to our incredible customers. We want you to know that we will do everything in our power to keep your websites running optimally, without requiring your constant input and attention. And, finally, we take the utmost care in ensuring that your websites are safe and secure by utilizing the latest security techniques and technologies.
- Secure and fast solution for managing your WordPress sites
- One click upgrades for WordPress, plugin and themes across all your sites
- One click to access WP admin of any site
- Bulk install themes and plugins to multiple sites at once
- Bulk publish posts and comments to multiple sites at once
- Uptime monitoring
- Bulk clear spam and database overhead from your websites
- Analytics for all your Wordpress websites on one place
Much, much more...
Need help with the app? Check out http://www.managewp.com
Swipe on statistics bar
Problem not refreshing globally fixed
Login problem with long passwords fixed
Login-logout problem fixed
overhead information fix
fix login problem with long passwords
new graphics for tablets
bug fix in menu
bug fixes on data representation
application can be moved to SD card