Map Track GPS real time track
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Map Track is a simple and useful tracking tool to share location and GPS tracks in real-time using Android.
Share Location and Tracks:
Current location or track are shared as a Google Map link or Track Viewer.
Family and friends can see your current position in real-time in usual browser, special software or registration/login on third-party services are NOT required. Use Map Track as your own personal tracker.
Full control of the tracking process and your data. Start/stop tracking, change location provider and change tracking time interval on-the-fly.
Map Track records tracks using Google Map and location service (GPS or Network). Record offline tracks or sync it to your Google Drive in real time.
Third-party software is not needed, use your Google account and Google Drive for further track management and sharing.
The app calculates distance / length of the track, total tracking time and time of the last added point. It can be used for speed estimation. GPS Altitude included as an option (see Guide or Help for details).
App for outdoor activities, sports, run, walk, bike, drive, jog tracking. Helps family members to be in touch while traveling. Use it in sightseeing tours for better understanding of your current location and to make location related notes, or sync your tour to Google Drive.
- Offline track
- Online track - Google Drive sync
- Internet connection not required to start a track
- Real-time tracking (WITHOUT registration on third--party servers)
- Total Distance and Time
- Track details info
- Total tracking and last point time
- Continue or View last/current track
- Metric and Imperial units
- Location provider (GPS / Network)
- Tracking Time Intervals
- GPS Altitude option
- Sharing: current location, KML, screenshot, Track Link and Viewer
- Share location by email, social networks, text message, Skype
- Shared KML file ( cached in your device storage) can be imported later into Google Maps, Earth or Planimeter app.
- See track in real time in usual browser with link or Track Viewer generated in MapTrack
- Track Viewer - location auto update in browser
- Clear current track - useful to start a new track, but keep the same track link
- Auto/Manual data synchronization
- Color state indicator
- Map/Satellite View
- Map Zoom
- show or add as a pin current location using GPS / Network
- Zoom to Fit-in and center points on screen (quick point search)
- Note for the current position
- Last point is auto centered - make it easy to use on scaled up map
- Show/hide lines and pins
- Open track in Google Earth ( see the track on pre-cached Google Earth when offline)
After track is created time interval option available (long touch on "tracking" button) for continuous tracking or you can just search for your current location using GPS or Network.
Add your current location manually as a track point by making a long touch on "current location" button with option to leave a note at this point.
It allows you to add points to the track manually while taking a tour, walking, biking, jogging, running or travelling. It also saves battery if non continuous tracking needed.
"e-mail" button - share location, a track link or viewer, KML, screenshot file using social networks (Facebook, Google+, etc) or Skype, text message, email.
(see Help or Guide for more details)
Note: Created for personal use only. The user alone is responsible for data application and sharing own data .
See our Planimeter - GPS area measure, measure on Google Maps
keywords: track, gps, network, real time tracking, gps tracking, network tracking, note, share, travel, run, bike, drive, hike, map, road, live location tracking, record my tracks, share my tracks, android, Google Latitude
Tags: maptrack, track intervallo punti, planímetro gps medida área full, freunde in echtzeit auf karte sehen, tracking view tracks speichern, planímetro gps medida de área full, map gps track from adnroid, gps 分享自己位置, partometer full y gratis, как вставить время в gps трек.
- new Track Viewer, Screenshot sharing options
- clear current track
- accuracy improvements
- Open in Google Earth
- Help updated
- stability improvement
- Offline tracks
- View or Continue recording of last/current track
- GPS Altitude option
- Sharing KML file with your track. KML file can be imported then into Google Maps, Google Earth or in our Planimeter app.
- Sharing your current location
- info button for current track details
- color state indicator