McAfee WaveSecure (Trial)
by: McAfee LLC • 11.4K
Backed by the world’s largest dedicated security company, McAfee WaveSecure protects your mobile life.
McAfee WaveSecure secures your mobile device and personal data in the event of loss or theft by allowing you to locate/track your device, helps prevent device misuse, and remotely locks your device and wipes your data. It enables you to back up and restore your data from the device or via an easy-to-use web portal.
NOTE: This trial protects your smartphone for 7 days. After the trial, you can get a subscription from www.wavesecure.com US$19.99/year.
IMPORTANT: McAfee WaveSecure has uninstall protection. Before you can uninstall, go to Settings, Location and Security, Select device administrators and uncheck McAfee WaveSecure.
☆ FEATURES ☆
√ Lock & Wipe
- Remotely lock your device from the web or via SMS from another device
- Display a message on your locked device
- Wipe your personal data
√ Backup & Restore
- Back up your data to the cloud (even after device loss or theft)
- Restore data to a new device
- Access your data online from anywhere
√ Locate & Track
- Locate your lost device and plot its locations on a map
- Sound an alarm to help retrieve your missing device
- Track the current SIM and calls made to help recover your device
☆ AWARDS & ACCOLADES ☆
- Productivity/Tools Winner and Third overall, Android Developer Challenge 2
- "Software Of The Year 2010", Softwareload
- "WaveSecure does a remarkable job...", Lifehacker (Mar 2010)
- The Best Smartphone App For Business, Inc. (Mar 2010)
- "As complete a package of protection as you can hope", PC World (Mar 2010)
- “We definitely recommend giving WaveSecure a try!", CNET
- App Of The Week, The New York Times (Jan 2010)
- "2009's most awesome Android apps", Network World (2009)
☆ WHY WAVESECURE? ☆
For many of us, our mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets do more than just entertain us with games such as Angry Birds and Paper Toss. We get on Facebook and Twitter for our social interaction. We communicate over Skype or eBuddy. We make payments through PayPal and even do our mobile banking.
We keep many of the important details of our lives on our mobile devices, yet we don’t always think about the importance of mobile security. But if our devices are lost or stolen, we need to back up and secure our personal data and media like photos and videos.
☆ GET SUPPORT ☆
Having trouble with McAfee WaveSecure? Visit us at http://service.mcafee.com.
For the latest product updates, remember to follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mcafee-wavesecure and Twitter at www.twitter.com/wavesecure.
☆ ABOUT MCAFEE ☆
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation, is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, browse, and shop the web more securely. Backed by its unrivaled global threat intelligence, McAfee creates innovative products that empower home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers by enabling them to prove compliance with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. McAfee is relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe.
Tags: mcafee wavesecure review , wavesecure subscription key , mcafee wavesecure , wavesecure , mcafee wavesecure vs lookout , wavesecure vs lookout , wavesecure review , wavesecure mobile , mcafee widget