MCBackup - My Contacts Backup
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android or iPhone mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android or iPhone devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
Tags: mcbackup, mc backup, my contacts backup png, mcbackup my contact, mc contacts backup, mcbackup contacts to, mcbackup pro, how to restore contacts from mcbackup on note 3, trying to transfer contacts from to using mcbackup, my contacts backup español.
* Profile picture quality improved.
* Minimize photo size option default on (%50)