**This App is Ad free**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay.
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4
Tags: meeting auto dialer app, dialing webex, auto dialer, appointment dialer, auto dialer calling list, meeting id 12345, auto dial, htc one x delay pause dialing telephone number, meeting dialer, who to set auto dial in 404 s.
Phone no. can now be typed or selected in the template editor. Old preference to do that removed.
Added GoToWebinar templates with and without Audio PIN.
Send meeting details and instructions using the new share option.
Support for older Android devices (2.1)
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Critical bug fix - Meeting would not dial after first time for some devices after last update.
UI enhancements - swipe between tabs, better notifications.