100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- 15+ library templates made by users
- Fully customizable
- Export/import features: CSV files, Google Drive, SMS, e-mail
- In-app searching engine
- Adding entries process should be more intuitive
+ By LuckyDroid
Memento Database is a flexible database management tool for those want to organize their life more efficiently
Due to the amount of features Memento Database comes packed with, it can be used equally for pro and amateurs. Databases are the best way to keep track of your purchases, recipes, belongings or any item susceptible to be listed. However, the keystone of taking the time to keep your stuff in databases is the easiness to search and find any item just by simple queries.
Memento Database offers 15 library templates made by users (including DVD collection, purchases, books, recipes, home inventory... and many more). Obviously, you can also create your custom libraries to adapt it to your specific needs. You can decide what fields to include in your database (up to 19 types of field: text, integer, rating, date/time...), and add as many entries as you want. In fact, it isn't all about text: you can add create entries using barcode scanner and add images retrieved from Google Products. You can even set reminders for those entries that require them (GTD-like libraries). Once library's added, you can start searching any library and item from the lists or by inputting a keyword in the search tool.
One of the most powerful features of Memento Database is exporting/importing: libraries can be synced with Google Docs, data can be exported/imported from CSV files and entries can be sent via SMS, e-mail and other sharing resources. In addition, any data stored in the app can be backed up and restored when you need it.
In a nutshell, Memento Database is a comprehensive database management tool that can makes things a lot easier for people who want to organize their stuff in a more efficient way. Recommended.
A proper database management tool is nothing without corresponding search, navigation and sorting tools. Memento Database has it all – and it even supports barcode scanning for searching the database! As a mobile tool optimized for Android smartphones and tablets, Memento supports online synchronization via the Google spreadsheet application and allows you to edit your records on your PC.
The program can be used literally by anyone: from cooking enthusiasts collecting recipes to field scientists on a mission. Lists of purchases or expenses, a collection of movies, tasks, fishing spots, your store inventory and pretty much anything else – all of this can be easily added to Memento Database and quickly found afterwards!
===== Main features: =====
* Storing entries with custom fields;
* Sorting, grouping and filtering entries by any fields;
* 19 types of fields: – text, integer, boolean, date/time, rating, currency, image, signature, audio, contact, Google Maps coordinate and others;
* Synchronization with Google Docs.
* Importing and exporting CSV files;
* Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128).
* Charts: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
* Backing up and restoring data;
* Sending entries via SMS, e-mail, and other available services;
* Barcode scanner, creating entries with data and images retrieved from Google Products;
* Any entry in Memento can be published and made available to your friends or worldwide.
* You can keeping track of everything.
Memento Database is a perfectly comprehensive personal database management solution for everyone. Check it out now!
Visit forum at http://mementodatabase.com
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mementodatabase
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/mementodatabase
* Ability to use the external sd as database location (for android kitkat)
* Built-in file manager. "OI File Manager" is no longer needed.
* Fixed some bugs in charts
Exactly what I was looking for. Able easily create a database.
You search, it displays all entries matching. No ability to restrict the search to specific fields so it's of no use to me.
Image field "select" does not work. You select an image, then nothing happens. Capture seems to work. In capture you can't rotate or crop or anything either.
Memento Database is a great portable device App. Easy to use & very intuatve if you are used to using MSAcess or similar. A top App suitable for professional/busness use with the Pro Licence installed.
I have been hunting for an app that does exactly what i need for work, and so I downloaded it and tried it out for a few weeks, my god, this app is a life saver. Thank you SO much!
No now() function?
It does work. But this is to a database, like a cardboard box is to a house.