Still don't find the ideal application for your next writting project?
Or something that helps out writting your diary?
Mercurial grants you total control of your works, organize, revise, annotate over them, and all assuring they will be safe in the cloud, completely synchronized between your PC and other Android devices.
Being or not a professional writer, this application can help you in every writting work you have. It offers advanced tools for organize the text, including a powerful dictionary and thesaurus.
You can use it for taking notes, like a journal, also you can use it to begin your next novel!
Among its capabilities are:
- Organise your work in categories.
- Lets you export your documents in PDF format, send by email, etc.
- If you have a Text To Speech system, Mercurial will read the text for you!
- It uses a very complete online dictionary for your needs.
- Redo/Undo functions. Physical keyboards are supported!
- Save your work in Dropbox automatically.
- No need to worry about saving your modifications - Mercurial will do that for you!
- Day/Night theme support.
- Words and character counters.
- Makes a backup regularly.
- Change the font and the size.
- And a lot more!
This application is intented to do basic things like:
- Blog supports, like WordPress and Blogspot.
- Sync with Catch.com
- Sync with Box.
- Markdown support.
- Version control system.
If you find any problem regarding the application, please send me an email, and I will send you a response ASAP.
Remember to leave your comment if you find the application useful. Your words are always important!
Tags: text editor, journal, categories, notes.