Mi-Co’s proven Mi-Forms MEAP technology acts as the bridge between your Android Phone and Tablets and your enterprise infrastructure, removing the traditional barriers to enterprise-level Android Phone and Tablet usage for data capture. Knowledge Workers, Healthcare Providers, Inspectors, and Field Service personnel regularly approach Mi-Co to deploy solutions based on mobile devices to efficiently collect data electronically on-the-go. Mi-Co has helped enterprises such as the IRS, USDA, Sutter Health and more, to implement mobile data collection solutions on a variety of mobile devices including Android Tablets, Android Phones, iPads, iPhones, Tablet PCs, Digital Pens, Notebooks and Smartphones.
Mi-Forms enables the deployment of sleek custom forms that deliver mission-critical data from the Android Phone or Tablet to traditional back-end Enterprise software. The Mi-Forms Android Phone and Tablet solution not only enables enterprise use of the Android Phone or Tablet but also eliminates significant development costs for IT departments. Mi-Co fully supports enterprise server technologies from Microsoft like Windows Server, SQL Server and SharePoint, as well as various line-of-business applications.
The Mi-Forms Android Phone and Tablet forms solution features:
- Text field customization (dates, masks, validation)
- Checkboxes and drop down lists
- Photo capture
- Inking support for photo annotations and signatures
- Real time form rules
- Online and offline data capture support
- Customizable workflow
- Centralized and flexible exporting to back-end systems
- Reviewable audit trails
- Active Directory Support
Tags: miforms, use your as a data capture device, custom form widget.
* Improved performance (faster load time, less memory usage)
* Menu now correctly displays form description
* Resolved issues with syncing multiple sessions to device
* Non paper-like form layout issues resolved
* Improved region support for hiding sections of forms
* Added support for "phone view" of forms
* Added ability to submit multiple forms at once