MileageLog by NetIn.com
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
* multiple profiles
* minimal user input
* user assigned location names
* user assigned default purposes for named locations
* start trips from a named location
* pause and resume a trip
* GPS signal strength meter
* install to sdcard on Android 2.2 and above
* and much more
The convenience and the likelihood of your satisfaction with this app is strongly influenced by how quickly your GPS can determine your position. It is important to understand that this program uses unassisted GPS derived position, and that cell tower/wifi triangulation (AGPS) derived location does not provide the precision required by this application. If your GPS can determine your position quickly (like most HTC phones) you will probably love this program. The longer your GPS takes to aquire sync, the less likely you are to find this program useful. Samsung users take care.
While the program cannot control how quickly or accurately your GPS determines your position, we do provide a signal strength indicator to help determine the placement of your device to get the best GPS signal reception. We also clearly display when your GPS is in sync and when it is not. Your location is known only when the GPS is in sync.
Due to the differences in GPS reception capabilities of Android phones, we recommend that potential customers try our free MileageLogDemo program before buying MileageLog, to determine the program's usefulness on your device.
Also note that this program is a mileage log and not an odometer log. This program does not track the odometer readings of a vehicle per trip. Instead, it tracks the mileage of each trip, per the US IRS documentation.
Please see our extensive manual including videos at our web site. Please write for technical support.
Tags: tablet with unassisted gps, unassisted gps, with unassisted gps, netin, netincom, unassisted gps xoom tablet, tablets with unassisted gps, mileagelog by netincom reviews?, unassisted gps tablets, netit?com.
* Option to keep the GPS running, which uses battery power, but helps devices with poor satellite reception keep sync.
* Feature to confirm the user wants to leave the Tracker when a trip is started but not saved and the back button is pressed.
* Feature to confirm the user wants to over write data sets when doing restores.