Mobile Mouse Lite
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- It really works!
- Easy connection between app and client
- Toggle view
- Screentouch could be improved
- Can't perfom too much with the free version
+ By RPA Technology
Mobile Mouse Lite allows you to control your computer from the couch
First off, you need to download a Mobile Mouse desktop client from www.mobilemouse.com. There are available version for Windows, iOS, Linux and Android. Once you have installed both, the desktop client and the Android app you will be ready to run the app.
You just need to launch the desktop version and the Android app. It will automatically connect each other. If it doesn't happen, you can use the your computer IP address (that you will find in the desktop client) and the port to connect both devices. Once connected you can start to type, move the cursor (scroll it too) and click as if it really was a mouse. The free version allows you to perform that actions. However, if you upgrade to the Pro version ($2.99) you'll get a pack of six different mouses: media remote, web remote, app switcher, function key, in-air mouse, number pad. All of them will make the remote control of your computer by you even easier. It lets you perform almost everything that you can do with your physical keyboard.
Mobile Mouse has been developed by RPA Technology, and that's the only app they've launched on the market so far.
Unlike too many of this kind of apps, this really works. We haven't noticed problems nor using it either installing it (we've installed the desktop client in Ubuntu and Windows). The only catch is that the free version is too sober (at least it could include one or two of the six paid remote controls). The screen touch response could also be improved. Anyway, the app is highly recommendable.
Features (FREE Version):
- Touchpad (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- Application notifications
- Remote keyboard
- Modifier Keys
- On screen typing
- Password protection
- Custom sensitivity settings
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- No screen size limitation. Works with multiple monitors.
- Ability to hide keyboard (shake to hide/show)
- Landscape keyboard (shake in landscape mode to show)
- Scroll pad
- Left and Right mouse buttons
- Multitouch gestures (scroll & right click)
There is also a PRO version which features:
- Tech support & Free updates
- Accelerometer based mouse controller
- Application switcher
- Media Remote (w/vol up/down and eject buttons)
- Web Remote
- Numeric keyboard
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- And much, much, much more.
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- Mac OS X Leopard/Snow Leopard (Intel)
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32/64bit)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- WIFI router (works best on a local area network or Ad hoc network)
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE ** you will need to download the server application from : http://www.mobilemouse.com
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE. We cannot provide technical support for the free version. If you are having problems, please take a look at our troubleshooting section on the website as well as the user forums, or consider purchasing the PRO version.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, VLC, Front Row, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, boxee, PowerPoint, Keynote, and much more!
- Satish M. Downloaded 3d ago
- Shanmugavel S. Downloaded Dec 2, 2013
- Nkunkuma Downloaded Nov 8, 2013
- Muhamad adji R. Downloaded Oct 2, 2013
- Ashek E. Favorited Oct 2, 2013
- Martin V. Downloaded Sep 25, 2013
- Yusuf Z. Downloaded Jul 11, 2013
- Chad W. Downloaded Jun 25, 2013
- Kkosae Downloaded Jun 6, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The description specifically states "Mobile Mouse LITE uses your devices built in accelerometer..." NO IT DOESN'T! THAT IS PRO FEATURE ONLY. I couldn't even test the 1 feature that I downloaded this app to test. Certainly won't be buying the paid version
Couldn't get it to work. It seemed really slow on the computer end when modifying settings. Why does it try to install bonjour print?
Doesnt work on my samsung but works on my iphone
Looks amazing but it didn't work using my s3 and macbook 10.5.3 even after I went through all the trouble shooting instructions. No support available at all for free users.
Is very easy to use and is stable
I followed all of the instructions and read through and followed the troubleshooting suggestions, but nothing worked. I could never get my phone and my Mac to connect. Running 4.2.2 and OS X 10.9 (Mav), but maybe Mav is the problem? Either way, still coul
They do not have server software for linux. Even though one of the requirements is linux ubuntu. i was not happy about that...