Mobile Mouse Lite
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- It really works!
- Easy connection between app and client
- Toggle view
- Screentouch could be improved
- Can't perfom too much with the free version
+ By RPA Technology
First off, you need to download a Mobile Mouse desktop client from www.mobilemouse.com. There are available version for Windows, iOS, Linux and Android. Once you have installed both, the desktop client and the Android app you will be ready to run the app.
You just need to launch the desktop version and the Android app. It will automatically connect each other. If it doesn't happen, you can use the your computer IP address (that you will find in the desktop client) and the port to connect both devices. Once connected you can start to type, move the cursor (scroll it too) and click as if it really was a mouse. The free version allows you to perform that actions. However, if you upgrade to the Pro version ($2.99) you'll get a pack of six different mouses: media remote, web remote, app switcher, function key, in-air mouse, number pad. All of them will make the remote control of your computer by you even easier. It lets you perform almost everything that you can do with your physical keyboard.
Mobile Mouse has been developed by RPA Technology, and that's the only app they've launched on the market so far.
Unlike too many of this kind of apps, this really works. We haven't noticed problems nor using it either installing it (we've installed the desktop client in Ubuntu and Windows). The only catch is that the free version is too sober (at least it could include one or two of the six paid remote controls). The screen touch response could also be improved. Anyway, the app is highly recommendable.
Features (FREE Version):
- Touchpad (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- Application notifications
- Remote keyboard
- Modifier Keys
- On screen typing
- Password protection
- Custom sensitivity settings
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- No screen size limitation. Works with multiple monitors.
- Ability to hide keyboard (shake to hide/show)
- Landscape keyboard (shake in landscape mode to show)
- Scroll pad
- Left and Right mouse buttons
- Multitouch gestures (scroll & right click)
There is also a PRO version which features:
- Tech support & Free updates
- Accelerometer based mouse controller
- Application switcher
- Media Remote (w/vol up/down and eject buttons)
- Web Remote
- Numeric keyboard
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- And much, much, much more.
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- Mac OS X Leopard/Snow Leopard (Intel)
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32/64bit)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- WIFI router (works best on a local area network or Ad hoc network)
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE ** you will need to download the server application from : http://www.mobilemouse.com
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE. We cannot provide technical support for the free version. If you are having problems, please take a look at our troubleshooting section on the website as well as the user forums, or consider purchasing the PRO version.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, VLC, Front Row, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, boxee, PowerPoint, Keynote, and much more!
Last activity on Mobile Mouse Lite
- sreethilak Downloaded May 13, 2013
- davesparks Downloaded May 13, 2013
- mustapha1500 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- zubair zico Downloaded May 9, 2013
- lester0077 Downloaded May 8, 2013
- jimajima46 op[oo Downloaded May 6, 2013
- fiirmansyah Downloaded May 2, 2013
- speedofsun Downloaded May 2, 2013
- moon_blaind Downloaded May 1, 2013
Lists with: Mobile Mouse Lite
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for Mobile Mouse Lite
I'm have about as good of a wifi network as you can get and the mouse can get extremely laggy all of the time. The touchpad on my laptop stopped working so I turned to this, and it works great when it actually responds. Fix the lag issues and this thing g
Great app it very easy and simple Cooool !
Great app! Love it! Thanks
Long time iOS user of this app until I recently switched to my Samsung Galaxy S3. The difference between the iOS version and this is apparent. The cursor movement is very laggy and jerky. My SwiftKey keyboard would overlap various buttons. When I exit th
Superb remote control
I switched from an iPhone to a droid. I used this app all then time but now I am having issues where the keyboard stays on my screen when I turn the app off. Very frustrating. Fix this and why the app is not working for me and I will be a very happy custo