Mobile Mouse Pro
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- It really works!
- Easy connection between app and client
- Toggle view
- Six different type of remote control
- Screentouch could be improved
+ By RPA Technology
Mobile Mouse Lite allows you to control your computer from the couch
First off, you need to download a Mobile Mouse desktop client from www.mobilemouse.com. There are available version for Windows, iOS, Linux and Android. Once you have installed both, the desktop client and the Android app you will be ready to run the app.
You just need to launch the desktop version and the Android app. It will automatically connect each other. If it doesn't happen, you can use the your computer IP address (that you will find in the desktop client) and the port to connect both devices. Once connected you can start to type, move the cursor (scroll it too) and click as if it really was a mouse. The free version allows you to perform that actions. However, if you upgrade to the Pro version ($2.99) you'll get a pack of six different mouses: media remote, web remote, app switcher, function key, in-air mouse, number pad. All of them will make the remote control of your computer by you even easier. It lets you perform almost everything that you can do with your physical keyboard.
Mobile Mouse has been developed by RPA Technology, and that's the only app they've launched on the market so far.
Unlike too many of this kind of apps, this really works. We haven't noticed problems nor using it either installing it (we've installed the desktop client in Ubuntu and Windows). The only catch is that the free version is too sober (at least it could include one or two of the six paid remote controls). The screen touch response could also be improved. Anyway, the app is high recommendable.
** Does not work on Tablet devices yet, we are working on a tablet version **
- Accelerometer based mouse controller
- Trackpad(full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- Application switcher (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Ability to hide keyboard (shake to hide/show)
- Landscape keyboard (shake in landscape mode to show)
- Media Remote (w/vol up/down and eject buttons)
- Web Remote
- Numeric keyboard
- Application notifications
- Remote keyboard with function and arrow keys
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Scroll pad
- Left and Right mouse buttons
- Modifier Keys
- On screen typing
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Custom sensitivity settings
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- No screen size limitation. Works with multiple monitors.
- And much, much more.
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, VLC, Front Row, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, boxee, PowerPoint, Keynote, and much more!
- Francesco C. Downloaded Oct 19, 2013
- Muhamad adji R. Downloaded Oct 2, 2013
- Jems74 V. Downloaded Aug 18, 2013
- Adelcio S. Downloaded Jul 31, 2013
- Juan P. Downloaded Jul 8, 2013
- Matej G. Downloaded May 30, 2013
- fliperitis@gmai Downloaded May 24, 2013
- asmiraso123456789 Downloaded May 16, 2013
- Ashish S. Downloaded Mar 30, 2013
I have used quite a few Android apps for MCE in the past, and this was one of the top rated. Its terrible. The controls don't make any sense. I couldn't figure out how to scroll up and down lists with Media Center. This should be simple and straightfo
Bought it because of suggestion of friend with iOS version, does not work, fix it
I love this app. It's awesome. But what troubles me is that I used to have Apple and now I have an android. It does not fully access my library like it did on Apple. I pin my document folder, it refused to pull up on my screen. I hope you guys come up wit
I have a dedicated media center computer saves getting off the couch to pick a movie!
Absolutely worthless. Poor usability, barely functional if by some mericle it connects. Should be removed from android market. It is a great conn. If you admire that sort of thing.
Can't get the arrow keys to work (galaxy note 2 connecting to a windows pc). Would you on have purchased had I known this would be a problem.
Wish it worked as good as it did on iOS stuff... Sigh..