by: Thomas King • 159
MobileKnox is a password manager with many features:
* The super strong and very secure encryption standards AES and SHA are used to keep your data safe.
* MobileKnox provides categories to easily organize your data.
* Entries can be searched by title and content to easily find your data.
* MobileKnox comes with an automatic lock that is activated if MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time to keep your data hidden of strangers.
* Random, unguessable and secure passwords can be easily generated by shaking your phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronized with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows you to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The entries can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
Tags: mobileknox review , mobileknox , mobileknoxmsecure , mobileknox keepass , where is desktopknox database , movileknox , lastpass knox splashid 1password keepass , desktopknox mac x , how to import keepassx moxier wallet