mSecure - Password Manager
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit Blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Two panel landscape support for Tablets (NEW) greater than 6 inches
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. ★★★★★ [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
• Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport
❖ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Tags: msecure, msecure review, msecure password manager, msecure password review, msecure password, password manager, wie gut ist msecure, msecure test, password, msecure reviews.
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before writing an unfavorable review.
Permissions info: https://msevensoftware.com/android_users_guide#Permissions
Changes in 3.5.4
- Support for handling custom icons and photos synced in from mSecure 4
- Fixed Dropbox syncing issues with mSecure 4
- Fixed bug where app would not auto-lock with sync error in memory
- Other minor bug fixes
Changes in 3.5.3
- Fixed an issue with Wi-Fi syncing on devices running Android OS 4.4