500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By P&A DroidSoft
- Standard alarms: one time alarms and daily repetition alarms.
- Advanced alarms: cyclic (interval of hours) alarms, monthly/yearly alarms.
This is the free version and the advanced alarms are restricted to one of each type. The are no restrictions on the standard alarms. To enable the usage of advanced alarms without restrictions, uninstall this version and buy the Pro version from Google Play store.
- Adjustable snooze time (default snooze time is set to 10 minutes).
- Auto-snooze: an alarm will automatically snooze itself after 45 seconds of ringing time. The alarms have unlimited number of snooze times.
- Personalized labels: to easily identify an alarm, you have the option to name it with a meaningful tag.
- Individual ringtones: each alarm can have its specific ringtone as available on your device.
- Smart ringer: any alarm rings in discrete mode during a phone call and resumes to normal mode after the call ended.
- Persistent alarms: active alarms shall automatically reschedule by themselves after device reboot.
- Alarms can be displayed either in folder view mode or list view mode.
Inside the settings screen you can change the default tone applicable to all alarms, change the snooze value, choose the display mode, turn on/off the background and choose if the alarms will sound in case the device is in silent mode.
The alarms are classified based on the repetition type:
1. No repetition, also known as one time alarms. This alarm goes off at the preset time within a 24 hours or a yearly span according to user's selection. It becomes inactive afterwards.
2. Daily repetition. This alarm goes off at the preset time on the selected days of a week. Once the alarm is stopped or snoozed, it will automatically reschedule itself to the next preset day. This type of alarms can be only manually deactivated.
3. Cyclic (interval of hours). This alarm goes off at the preset time within a 24 hours or a yearly span according to user's selection. It automatically reschedules itself to go off according to the predefined interval of hours. This type of alarms can be only manually deactivated. Example: every 8 hours starting with 8:00 a.m.; every 6 hours starting with 6 a.m. on 25th of August.
4. Monthly/yearly. This alarm goes off at the preset time on the preselected date. Additionally, it reschedules itself to go off on a monthly or yearly basis according to user's selection. This type of alarms can be only manually deactivated.
- Monthly: 2:45 p.m. on the 2nd of each month.
- Yearly: 12:00 p.m. each May 25th.
COPYRIGHT ©2012 P&A DroidSoft.
All rights reserved.
Icon provided by: http://findicons.com/icon/203608/gnome_panel_clock
Tags: multi alarm.
Version 2.0: added folder view mode and background image.
Bug corrections. Due to a database upgrade, all alarms will be deleted. We apologize for any inconveniences.