My Doncaster is a mobile phone app that enables you to report issues to Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council.
You can attach photos, video or any other contextual information to your report and pin point the exact location via integration with Google Maps.
Once submitted your report is routed to Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council for processing and allocation to the relevant Service Delivery Team.
There are many features to My Doncaster
- Submit a report.
- Receive information about your submitted report by SMS,push notification or email.
- View your submitted reports.
- Add notes to existing reports.
- News and events.
- Search for Council facilities near to your current location.
- View local information, e.g. council tax bands, planning applications, jobs, etc.
- Integrated help.
WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT?
You can submit reports for issues such as;
Animal Registration Form Request
Complaints / Breaches
Missed Bin Collection
Roads / Streets
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT?
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
If you have any enquiries please contact the 'My Doncaster' Team at contact@MyCouncilServices.com or visit us at www.doncaster.gov.uk/
Tags: lee willitts doncaster
from 18 reviews