My Police Department (MyPD)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By WiredBlue
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Configure an application for debugging.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 13 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.7 released on June 22, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.6 released on January 03, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5 released on December 25, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4 released on December 16, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3 released on October 23, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2 released on October 16, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released on October 10, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on October 03, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on February 10, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on November 28, 2011.
- NewFirst appearance on July 28, 2011.
Displaying 4 of 11 - show all
Users who installed this also installed