More service on the move.
***Manage your services, current usage & bills:***
• Swisscom shops now support Self-Checkout. This allows you to buy accessories with your credit card or Swisscom bill.
• My Swisscom's new Panorama feature is your personal Swisscom feed.
• Check your bills’ payment status and extend payment deadlines
• Check your current usage, available inclusive units (SMS, data), credit limit balance or your NATEL® easy balance
• Manage your subscription options, data packages and call barring settings
• Switch your home Wi-Fi on or off. Even if you are not at home.
Find your home Wi-Fi password
• Check your contact details and find out when you can renew your NATEL plan.
• Access your COMBOX® and your landline call diversion settings from My Swisscom
***Stay up to date on service interruptions. Get support quickly***
• My Swisscom lets you know if there are service interruptions or maintenance work close to where you are. Now also via push notifications.
• Find a Swisscom shop close to you.
• My Swisscom is the fastest way to access Swisscom support tools, apps and websites.
• Need to talk to us? My Swisscom is also the fastest way to start a call with a Swisscom expert
You can use most features for free if you are in Switzerland on the Swisscom network (no data charge). For location services (Google maps) data charges might occur.
This app is available for Swisscom residential customers and sme customers with accounts that have a maximum of ten Natels (pre- or postpaid contracts).
Want to know more?
Visit our website for more information about My Swisscom
Residential customers: www.swisscom.ch/myswisscomapp
SME customers www.swisscom.ch/kmu-myswisscomapp
Tags: www.myswisscom.ch , my swisscom , où jen suis avec mon abonnement swisscom , www.swisscom/facture.ch , état de compte de ma facture swisscom , my.swisscom , myswisscom deutsch , swisscom facture impayee blocage appel entrant