100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd
***Manage your services, current usage & bills:***
• My Swisscom's new Panorama feature is your personal Swisscom feed.
• Check your bills’ payment status and extend payment deadlines
• Check your current usage, available inclusive units (SMS, data), credit limit balance or your NATEL® easy balance
• Manage your subscription options, data packages and call barring settings
• Switch your home Wi-Fi on or off. Even if you are not at home.
• Find your home Wi-Fi password
• Check your contact details and find out when you can renew your NATEL plan.
• Access your COMBOX® and your landline call diversion settings from My Swisscom
***Stay up to date on service interruptions. Get support quickly***
• My Swisscom lets you know if there are service interruptions or maintenance work close to where you are. Now also via push notifications. Found a network issue - let us know via My Swisscom.
• Find a Swisscom shop close to you.
• My Swisscom is the fastest way to access Swisscom support tools, apps and websites.
• Need to talk to us? My Swisscom is also the fastest way to start a call or a chat with a Swisscom expert (only for residential customers)
You can use most features for free if you are in Switzerland on the Swisscom network (no data charge). For location services (Google maps) data charges might occur.
This app is available for Swisscom residential customers and sme customers with accounts that have a maximum of ten Natels (pre- or postpaid contracts).
Want to know more?
Visit our website for more information about My Swisscom
Residential customers: www.swisscom.ch/myswisscomapp
SME customers www.swisscom.ch/kmu-myswisscomapp
Tags: www.myswisscom.ch, où jen suis avec mon abonnement swisscom, my swisscom, my.swisscom, myswisscom deutsch, swisscom facture impayee blocage appel entrant, www.swisscom/facture.ch, état de compte de ma facture swisscom, myswisscom.ch, my swisscom english.
We have improved the new panorama feature based on your feedback. Visit settings to switch the automatic start of panorama on or off. Thanks for your feedback and happy swiping!