My Work Clock
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
Tags: my work clock, myworkclock, work, workclock, work clock, job clock, myworkclockcom, my clock work, clock, my work clock help.
* Bug fixed: when restoring from e-mail attachment, every time the main activity was launched it would ask to restore again.
* Added an option to display time off work in the widget (useful for lunch break timing).
* When punched-out, display the project/job name that will be used for punch-in
in the widget
* Allow scrolling on the edit work item screen
* Fixed the edit records screen so the date will overflow to a second line on some devices.
Some lists where this application appears: Fun stuff.