First things first: In order to use this App, you must have a MyAuthenWare account. To register, go to my.authenware.com and click on "Sign me up!". From there, follow the simple registration instructions. Once you're set up, you should open the App on your device, type in your MyAuthenWare credentials, and click "Register Device." The final step is to return to the MyAuthenWare website (from your computer), and, as a security check, authorize the device from your MyAuthenWare account. Once you've completed this registration process, you can access MyAuthenWare Lite on your mobile device whenever you want by simply typing your password.
Join the more than 2 million users around the world who are currently using AuthenWare's strong authentication technology for such critical on-line applications as home banking, single sign-on for corporate applications, access to government websites, and more.
- Fixes a bug in tablet devices.
- Fixes a bug during the Device Registration process.
- Fixes a failed upgrade from version 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 in the "Remember the User Name" feature
- Remember the user name
- Fix some bugs in the connection
- Change text buttons to image buttons in the Site List screen