100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
Features of the mydlink Lite:
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. Tablet users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your Phone
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-942L, DCS-1130L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-5230L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L
- Cloud Routers: DIR-600L/LW, DIR-605L/LW, DIR-619L, DIR-636L, DIR-826L, DIR-900L, DIR-905L
- NVR: DNR-322L
* For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* mydlink Lite officially supports Android 4.0 or above.
* The mydlink Lite app is dynamically linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite---Android.git using the git clone command.
*For tablet users, we recommend downloading the mydlink+ app.
* mydlink Lite is not guaranteed to support Android devices using "dirty" linux kernel (e.g. LG P990).
Tags: mydlink android, dcs942l, mydlink, dlink dcs942l, mydlink帳號.
Recently changed in this version:
1.Change device order:Drag and drop to change order.
(for supported models)
2.ePTZ:Touch and drag to move your view around. Pinch to zoom in/out.
3.Night View:Toggle camera's night view between Night Mode/Day Mode/Automatic.
4.After setting on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app.
5.You can talk back with 2-way audio support. Just press the mic button then talk.
6.Playback screen lets you play back clips recorded on your device's storage.
Last activity on mydlink Lite
- mikemoe2010 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- f........................k off Downloaded May 10, 2013
- satishkumarpanjala Downloaded May 10, 2013
- mmmmas Downloaded May 3, 2013
- pamaro37 Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- dexkc Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- pmxr45 Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- rahulsakhale Downloaded Mar 31, 2013
- FLPAO Downloaded Mar 21, 2013