1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By The PMO Company
MyPMO helps the project team to:
- Define the deliverables to deliver the project
- Log actions and issues against the project deliverables
- Communicate with team members with short messages related to the specific deliverables of actions
- Maintain a separate status description per item
- Keep track of all documents in the project: full document repository
MyPMO uses 3 levels for zooming into more details on the items:
1. Home screen level
- Shows all items for all projects
- Shows all team member messages
2. Workspace (or Project) level
- Shows only items of that particular workspace
- Shows all team member messages of that workspace
- Shows all status changes of the item properties in the workspace
3. Item level (deliverable, action or issue level)
- Shows all team member messages on the item alone
- Shows all changes of the item properties
> Horizontal (landscape) view of item lists provides the spreadsheet view with all details of items (try it! You'll love it to see your well known spreadsheet view!)
> Sorting of items
> Filtering of items
> Custom Labels to cluster items together
> Inviting team members per email
> Notifications per email
> Push notifications of due items and new messages
> access your actions and issues online in your browser to easily add and change items on your PC or laptop:
Go to http://app.thepmocompany.com
Find a short user guide on http://www.thepmocompany.com under MyPMO
!! Note that you first have to create a workspace to get started !!
Access rights for the app:
Personal information - We use this to allow you to invite team members from the phone's contact list so you don’t have to reenter all your team members details manually.
Your accounts - his is needed to log and manage the details of your MyPMO account. An account is needed to identify yourself to other members and allow communication. In addition it's required for enabling push messages.
- You can now filter your Actions/Issues/Deliverables with active status
- Sorting can be cleared
- Demo Project is available for the first time registered users.
- Status Description field is made available for horizontal view
- Sorting and Filtering by Labels are available on home level
An initial demo workspace with tips and tricks in the description of the items is downloaded automatically after the first sync.