myQaa is editing a solution allowing unprecedented interactions between event organizers, speakers and attendees, before, during and after the event.
• Engage with your attendees:
- Polling, ask a multiple choice question in order for your audience to vote or select their preferred choice
- Event information, put all the must-have information about your event (location, address, agenda...)
• Make Interaction come true
- Smart Q&A, allow participants to submit, share and rate questions.
- no need to pass around the mic, and make some room for shy people
• Let participants meet with each other
- Who's here: let attendees advertise themselves and show their skills or interests in order to be contacted or to requests meetings.
- Interactive map: help attendees locate themselves and guide them across the venue to points of interest.
• Measure the Level of participation
- Feedbacks and surveys: No more stacks of paper. No more manual data entry.
- Statistics, all the information collected through myQaa service are provided to the events organizers in form of charts and raw data files.
myQaa opens new ways for participants to interact and capture information from audiences.
For more information visit http://www.myQaa.com