1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
or videos to provide additional information and pinpoint exact locations using the mapping software on your
When you submit your report it goes to Wiltshire Council’s customer service team for processing and sending to
the relevant service delivery team.
There are many features to My Wiltshire, you can also;
- View your submitted reports
- View your draft reports
- Receive up-to-date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Access your council news
- View the map of your council’s location.
- Search for council facilities near to your current location
- Add notes to existing reports
- Integrated help.
What issues can you report?
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Dead Animal in Road/Verge
- Fly Tipping
- Needles and Syringes
- Play Grounds
- Public Toilets
How do you submit a report?
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions. (Mandatory questions are prefixed with a *)
- Capture evidence such as a photo or video
- Enter the location either manually, or using your mobile phone mapping software
- Submit the report.
If you have any enquiries about, or need some support with this app, please contact the 'My Council Services
- Wiltshire' Team at contact@MyCouncilServices.com. For further information about Wiltshire Council or its
services visit: www.wiltshire.gov.uk
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Improved User Interface.
Enhanced Map functionality.
Draft/Save for Later Feature.
Bug fixes and Other Improvements.