Neat is a digital filing system that helps you transform, organize, and access your important information across all the devices you use.
With the Neat app, you can access your important files anywhere, anytime. You can even scan in receipts, business cards, or any other type of document using the camera on your device.
Key Features of the Neat app:
- Sync your Neat files across all your devices and access them anywhere – it’s like having your filing cabinet in your pocket.
- Scan receipts, business cards, or any other document using the camera on your Android device.
- NeatCloud Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and extracts key information from your mobile scans, just like our desktop scanners and software.
- Receive notifications when your mobile scans have been processed and are ready to view – on your desktop, via the web, or right on your device.
- Use keyword search to find anything – fast.
- One tap to call, email, or map your Neat contacts.
Key features of the Neat Digital Filing System:
- Transform receipts, business cards, or other documents into organized digital information you can use.
- Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and extracts key information from anything you scan or import.
- Keyword search the entire text of your files.
- Share files or folders with whomever you choose.
- Quickly create expense reports, complete tax forms, file FSA claims, and track expenses.
- Sync contacts to your Outlook contacts or Mac Address Book.
- Export data to Excel, Quicken, QuickBooks, CSV, and more.
To learn more about the Neat Digital Filing System, NeatCloud, or the Neat app, please visit our website.
Tested with the following devices:
- HTC Wildfire
- Motorola Bionic
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
- Motorola Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Neat Support http://www.neat.com/support
Tags: android neat application, neat app reciept in queue, neat apps for android galaxy 3, neat for android, neat scanner app android.
Recently changed in this version:
•Ability to email PDF items through the Neat app
•Ability to upload items via wi-fi only, to avoid excessive data usage
•Users are now able to log out of the app
• Additional NeatVerify fields:
•Fixed several minor bugs
•Improved overall performance