“The Netproofer app developed for Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router owners empowers users to restrict the access of specific websites on their home network.”
“netproofer”, is here to offer you security, simplicity, and peace of mind..
The cumbersome process of intricate Internet browsing settings and router configurations has simplified into netproofer, a user-friendly mobile application that controls your Internet router and connected devices URL accessibility with a simple touch.
The app allows you to customize or choose from a list of preloaded websites and switch access to a site ON or OFF. With support for device-specific control, you have full website accessibility control of all connected devices on your Internet router
● Block access to specific web sites with just an ON-OFF button for all the devices connected on your network
● Block access to specific websites on specific devices on your network
● Extremely User-friendly and the user needs no prior knowledge on how a router has to be configured
● Configure custom lists for "always allow" and "always block"
● Real-time ON-OFF of Website access
● Works with Android devices (Android 2.2 and above)
Now you have “proof” that your kids are actually brushing up on Shakespearean literature and your employees are not ‘accidentally’ ;) surfing Facebook or Youtube
netproofer is developed for Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers and the Linksys E4200v2 Router.
In order to use this App, you will need to have a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router or a Linksys E4200v2 Router.
You can purchase Linksys routers at your local store or by clicking on the following link:
This App will work on the following Linksys routers:
Tags: netproofer , netproofer twitter , netproofer google , netproofer ea6500 , cisco linksys netproofer , netproofer error communicating from server