1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Foo-Bang Chan
1. IPv4 subnetting/CIDR (Classful & Classless) and all the related valid subnet/network information with a swipe of a finger.
2. Offline hardware MAC address to Organization lookup and vice versa.
3. Advance domain information grouper (dig) lookup. Lookup for NS, A, CNAME, SOA,MX and etc records. Single/Batch Domain name lookup. If you have a list of domains name that you want to know the equivalent IP address, this tool will do the job for you.
4. Deep Whois lookup at your fingertips (directly from your device). Whois lookup allow you to query list of NICes for details information. Lookup can be base on IP address (IPv4/IPv6), Domain name or AS Number. Result can be store on a local repository for future references.
5. Offline IANA Port number lookup. IANA assigned port number to name and vice versa on your fingertip.
6. IANA Top level domain lookup. Which countries domain end with .cz, .cv, .su etc. This tools will give you the answer.
7. My device Wifi IP addr. Easy way to find out your local device Wifi IP address and what your device IP address when it connect to Internet.
8. TCPIP Quick Reference Guide. Best way to have the entire essential TCP/IP stack quick reference information on hand without searching the web
subnet, cidr, whois, dig, iana, network, netmask, ipv4, ipv6, tld, domain, MAC, tcpip, tcp, port.
Tags: swiss army knife, foobang chan net sak rapidshare, network swiss army knife apk, network swiss army knife, tcp/ip stack, network swissarmyknife, device information lookup by ip, network swissarmyknife apk, swiss army, qr code swiss army knife.
1. Added email button for My Device IP module
2. Updated hardware MAC database to 8 January 2014
3. Some minor cosmetic updates