New Forest In Touch
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This application works for New Forest District Council in the UK. Information is either sent via email or is loaded directly into the councils IT management system. The issues are then resolved by your council.
== OVERVIEW ==
Have you walked past the same graffiti on the wall for the last month thinking someone should call the council, or have you driven over the same pot hole swerving to avoid damaging your car. Well unless someone tells the council they are never going to know.
New Forest In Touch App enables you to capture the details of an issue or incident that is then automatically submitted to the New Forest District Council.
== WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT? ==
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Missed bin collection
- Broken parking meter
- Problem in a local park
- Illegal fly posting
- Drain problem
- Missed bin collection
- Parking meter
- A broken street light
- Broken pavement
- Pot holes
- Abandoned vehicle
- Dead animal
- Rubbish on the street
- Illegal dumping of waste
- Pest problem
- Refuse problem
- Skip problem
- Dog fouling
- Bus Stop
- Public Conveniences
- Complaint or Praise
- Cigarette smoking
- Car Park maintenance
- Food hygiene
- Light or Noise Pollution
- Anti Social Behavior
- Health and Safety
- Planning Breaches
- Empty Properties
- Benefit Fraud
== HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT? ==
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
== HOW DOES IT WORK? ==
The report is sent to the council for them to action. Once they have completed the work to resolve the issue you receive an email showing the details of the report.
== OTHER FEATURES ==
There are many features in New Forest In Touch app, you can also;
- Access your council news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac.
- Receive up to date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Contact your council by email or phone.
- View the map of you council’s location.
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email.
- NOTIFICATIONS - This is where you create a message for your citizens to receive. The council selects the notification type whether it is SMS, Email or Push notification. All messages are also visible in the messages tab shown within the mobile device.
- MESSAGES - Whenever we send a message to a user, whether it is just for them or it is for every citizen registered in the council, we offer the ability for a user to view the historic messages via their Android Phone.
Tags: new forest district c ouncil contact, new forest council.
Whats new in Version 5
Version 5 is a major version update in response to customer feedback, analysis and feature requests. We hope you enjoy the new features which include amongst others:
- Enhanced user interface
- Dynamic Forms