NextGen Bluetooth Extender
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SEOBY ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
NextGen Bluetooth Extender is a universal remote application which allows users to control home appliances, such as TV, DVD/Blu-ray, Set-top box, Audio, with your own smartphone via Bluetooth.
It can cover numerous brands including Samsung, Philips, Toshiba, LG, Sony, and lots more.
How to use..
- Supply power to Bluetooth extender via cable. It can be connected to TV, USB charger, etc.
- Press PAIR button located on the bottom.
- Activate Bluetooth on your mobile phone and pair it with the device.
- Once it reveals 'Paired' on the phone, run this application.
- Select the extender device's name under the 'Paired devices' list.
- Start testing to see whether it works or not.
- If it does not work, tap on the menu to search code for home appliances or to start Auto-scan(recommended).
- Once you chose the code, start testing.
- If it works, enjoy the marvelous technology with your phone.
Tags: bluetooth extender.
Add or change function
- Add the menu to see the code values of the devices
- Added the ability to change the voice command mode
- Change default voice command mode to set-top box
- Modified so notification pop-up window is visible when the BT connection is disconnected
- Fixed a problem where the FF and REW operate to reverse in DVD
- Update of fw binary version, E0-15-01