NFC Smart Q
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Qnsolv
Changelog and permissions
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use a deprecated permission that no app should ask for.
- - Send SMS.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Read, but not write, the user's browsing history and bookmarks.
Displaying 3 of 20 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.14 released on May 13, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.13 released on March 11, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.12 released on January 18, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on January 09, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.11 released on November 14, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on October 24, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.8 released on October 19, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.7 released on October 15, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.6 released on October 10, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.4 released on August 31, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on August 21, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 11 - show all
Users who installed this also installed