NFC TagWriter by NXP
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
Tags: nfc task launcher apk, taginfo apk, tagwriterapk, nfc tagwriter by nxp, nfc taginfo apk, nfc tagwriter by nxp apk, tagwriter apk, nxp tagwriter apk, nfc taginfo by nxp, tagwriter.
+ Bluetooth pairing (all Android versions)
+ Added support for
Android Application Record
Advanced Bluetooth data set
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds Geo format
MEBKM Bookmark format
MIFARE Classic Mini
Copy function (for NFC data set based only)
“ME” contact via Contacts
+ Extended Tap to launch
+ Extended history context menu
+ Extended write counter usage
+ 100+ UI optimizations
Wrong Bluetooth data set length field
QR code URI parsing
Several minor issues based on reports submitted