Note Reminder is an application that uses a secure but convenient way to manage your important notes. Notes are grouped by Accounts. The Account in this application is anything you feel important and has secrecy implication when it is stored in a portable or mobile device. Examples of account are your personal bank account that has password attached to it or your client account that has confidential activities and notes.
The Note in the account has note time to indicate its timing characteristics. The note time can be used as a remind time or as a base time for remind time if it is a repeatable note. When the remind time is set in note, it will be shown in the Reminder list. Reminding note shown in the Reminder list will have a Time Monitor attached to it to show the remaining time of the note.
Any reminding notes in the Reminder list can be added to the Home screen of your device as widgets in order to catch your attention of those important notes.
The Account also contains a Password apart from a number of Notes. The account password and note content are treated as important information which will be protected from unnecessary leakages.
Accounts can also be classify into Group for ease of management.
In order to protect these important information, the application will encrypt the account password and note content by a Master Password. Without entering the correct master password, only basic information such as account name and note name etc. can be revealed on the device.
- Home screen widgets to show important notes
- Reminder list with Time Monitor widget to track note timing
- Repeatable notes for reminding regular activities such as birthdays
- Notes can be shared amongst Accounts
- Groups used to classify Accounts for simple and flexible management
- Account password and note content protection using encryption
- Password list for easy access to account passwords
- Backup and restore function
- Support English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Tags: note reminder , notes with reminder , reminder note application